Saturday, October 6, 2012

Every Lady has one.

Yay new releases! So paper doll released these sexy ombre dresses and I just had to wear the blue one to go with these sexy high high heels from Mon Cheri. I know a few of these shoes have been coming out textured by different designers but these are my favorite. It's called the Black Collection and Mon Cheri has added so much more to the skin hud. Nail polishes, Texture and color change, resizers and slots to save your favorite tones. I just love the textures used for this set. I'm wearing the blue/black sequin style that matches beautifully with my dress.


Also Al Vulo has released Livia in Sunkissed now!! *squeals* I know a few of my friends have been hoping for it to come out in this tone soon, so ladies and gents..it's here!






xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

Credits Due:


Hair-[e] Figure - Essentials Collection
Skin-:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ Fatpack sunkissed ] (NEW)
Eyes-"tSg" Smooth - Hazel
Dress-:Paper.Doll: Ombre Mini: Moonspell (NEW)
Shoes-*MonCheri* Mesh Peep Toe Pumps -Black Collection- (LOVE!)
Earrings- Izzie's - Teardrop Earrings Full Pack (in black)
Ring-je suis...voyante *plain* rings
Nails-Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment