Sunday, December 2, 2012

My sweet Audrina

Squealssss! It's that time again. I hope you have your pocket book/wallet full and ready to spend at The Arcade Event. I love this gacha event, this time around there's even more goodies to be had. Try for all those rares, and go broke! I know I will. My first visit there I pretty much got all I wanted but I'm sure i will go back for a try at more collectibles items. Today I decided I'd blog a few things I received with my plays. The doll heads from Fashionably dead <3... cute PJ's with feet from Cracked mirror and the beautiful tiaras made by Noodles. 

So get down to The arcade...there is so much more to buy!

xoxo Jaliyah
points if you know where the blog title is from.

Credits:

Hair-Alice Project - Steph - Infinity (newish)
Mesh head-(fd) Doll Head - Crying ( The Arcade Event)
Skin-{.essences.} Scorpio
Pjs-(CM) PJ's Sprinkles-S ( The Arcade Event)
Tiara-Noodles - Purest Snow Tiara Silver/Diamond ( The Arcade Event) 

No comments:

Post a Comment