Friday, August 16, 2013

I Dress For Comfort.

New round of SFW starts today! So get down there and pick up some cute stuff.  The hoodies from Auxiliary are <3. You can get 3 different animals: Goat(I'm wearing) Bunny and Bear. They are so cute I had a hard time deciding which one to wear in the post.
I'm wearing this super cute skirt from Milk which can also be picked up at SFW this round. They are aztec inspired and come in many color combos. This combo is one of my favorites. Make sure you pick one or more up this week :)
If you have not made it to Collabor88, one; shame on you! Two you must pick up the new skin Sash from Essences. I think this may just be my favorite skin from her yet. Or at least a close second to Whisper. It's beautiful and you can even by one with no brows and add your own fav brows for it like I did. 


Credits:

Hair-[BURLEY]_Izzy_DarkBrowns
Skin-Essences - Sash 07 ~ light rose ~ (New@ Collabor88)
Eyes-{D.A} Group Gift Real Eyes - Brown
Eyebrows-Soiree - Brows / Vivian
Hoodie-[Aux] Hoodie -Goat - Light (New @ SFW)
Skirt-*Milk* My Summer Aztek Skirt 8. (New @ SFW)
Socks-Izzie's - Overknee Socks
Shoes-::{u.f.o]::Margiella cutting sneakers  - cream -

Hands-SLink-Casual
Earring-.Pekka. Pyr cross sets
Nose piercing-~Soedara~ Cihuapilli Nose Piercing Centre

Teeth-[PXL] OpenMouth PRO v1.3.2

No comments:

Post a Comment