Monday, December 30, 2013

Detective J

I had fun putting this outfit together. I feel like a detective...of what I can't tell you :P



The new ears from mandala....yesss in love already. They are well worth the price.
Love the new hair from Lelutka too. I like the tucked hair behind both ears.
These trench coats from Overhigh are spiffy as well. I know they are for the men but they look great on us girls as well!


xoxo Jaliyah

Credits:
Hair-[LeLutka]-MALEFICENT hair/Naturals (NEW)
Skin-.Birdy. Lana Skin ~Toffee~
Trench w/ shirt-Overhigh - Trench Coat - Gray
Pants-ISON - razzle pleated pants (black)
Shoes-Belgravia - Leather - Platform T-Bar Pumps - Black

Ears-(FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS(NEW)
Hands-SLink
Feet- Slink

Suitcase-Amala - Suitcase
Owl- ::BB:: Artic Friends Snow Owl (Soot)  RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment