Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dream Sequence

Cosmetic fair has been open for about 24 hours and I think I pretty much own everything there. I am not big on using makeups but I decided it would be fun to do a few post using makeups from the fair! What better way to display makeup then on The Skinnery's Bella released at cosmetic fair~

Uma makes gorgeous skins, no doubt about it. This is no exception. She also released these golden eyebrows I adore. I continued the glittery look with the glitter gel eyes from #adored. Check out her booth because she has some amazing makeups too. Nox released these well made beauty marks for the fair , I'm wearing #3, which are on the cheeks. I made sure to fatpack these though. Also Pink fuel has these lovely bottom only lashes available at the fair. They are long and I thought they looked cool without a top lash. 

 New hair from Milk! It's called catching mermaids and I LOVE it. I wear it all the time around the sim in different tones. She is becoming a must know hair designer, because her styles just get better and better. New dress from Maitreya....YES!! I love it. Makes my booty look great too. You can find it at C88 and it comes with a lace overlay dress that I am not wearing. Ok enough chit chat from me.

xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

Credits:
Hair-*Milk* Hair~ Catching Mermaids *Colors* (Newish)
Skin-[theSkinnery] Bella - toffee New @ Cosmetic Fair
Eyebrows-[theSkinnery] Golden eyebrows @ Cosmetic Fair
Eyes-#adored - glitter girl eyes - fatpack @ Cosmetic Fair
Eyelashes-Pink Acid My Everyday Prim Alpha Eye Makeup - 5 Pack@ Cosmetic Fair
Beauty marks-Nox. Beauty Marks [Three] @ Cosmetic Fair
Dress-Maitreya Vintage Lace Gown - Iconic @ C88

Hands-Slink Casual Hands
Feet- Slink - Medium Feet

Jewelry set-(Yummy) Jennifer Pearl Set


No comments:

Post a Comment