Tuesday, March 4, 2014

XO Skinnery

New skin from Skinnery for Chapter Four. I love this skin. It's got such character like a lot of the skins Uma puts out. This skin is part of a Gacha.

Arcade trading is awesome. I got this cute XO Bear from Booger for another rare and now I am pretty content that I got all I wanted.
These sandals from Ingenue weren't rare but they were to me, I was so happy to get the noir color.

Xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

Credits:
Hair-*Dura-Girl*52 FAT (NEW)
Skin-[theSkinnery] Haruko skin Rare 4 gatcha for TCF (NEW)
Eyebrows-[theSkinnery] Natural Brows set 3
Eyes-{Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Branch (@ TMD)
Jacket-(Milk Motion) cosmic bomber - black stars
Shirt-MIEL PLAYA TOP - solid natural
Shorts--SU!- B Boop Shorts BLACK
Shoes-Ingenue :: Pandora Flats (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Noir (@ Arcade)

Hands & Feet- Slink
Nail Applier-.Pekka. SLink Avatar Enhancement  [Xtrem Metallic]

Bear-<:*BoOgErS*:> XO Bear RARE (@ Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment