Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter

Cosmetic Fair Spring edition has now started and is open for all of you ladies to get your skin /makeup fixes.
I am wearing a few things from cosmetic fair but will be covering more things soon.


I love this skin from Pink Acid with the hair from Illmatic. It's just something about it that makes it all just feel natural. I love freckles too, so this skin was right up my alley. The hair is called Emora and I'm wearing it in the ombre style. I really like the texture color and fade on these dreads not to mention the hair base is great too. Love the shaved faded sides.

Credits:
Hair-ILLMATIC :: Emora - Ombres (New)
Skin-**Pink Acid Camille Mocha Color Pack  ALL ( Cosmetic Fair -Spring)
Eyes-.:\\M//:. Gwen Eyes - Fatpack (Cosmetic Fair- Spring)
Jacket-*COCO*_JacketOverShoulders_LightBlue (Fameshed)
Dress-OVH - Adrea Set - Ice/Yellow
Shoes-*REIGN.- Chunky Plats- White @ Kustom 9

Earrings-[F]oil- 2 Tone Button Studs
Nail applier- [Gang/Cold] Peacock Nails<333 (Cosmetic Fair- Spring)

No comments:

Post a Comment