Thursday, October 30, 2014

Do you have Halloween hair?

So, Halloween is actually one of my favorite holidays and if I had more time and skill I would do all these elaborate pictures for halloween stuck in my head. Since I don't ..I figured I'd do a post on some cool hairs I think would be great for halloween costumes minus the new Little Bones Voodoo which I will do in another post I am sure.


Here ya go

                                          Runaway Hairs-  [RA] Shelley Hair - Fatpack & [RA] Kayako Hair - Fatpack


                                       Ayashi Hairs- [^.^Ayashi^.^] Lola hair-Fatpack,[^.^Ayashi^.^] Lola hair-Fatpack,[^.^Ayashi^.^] Zombie maid hair-Fatpack



Extra Credits-

Hairbase-PAPRBG. Twigs Hair Base FATPACK
Skin-Izzie's - Qopi Slaughter Skin Coming to (Uber)
Eyes-Izzie's - Demon Eyes and Horns  Coming to (Uber)
Dress-OVH - Miranda Dress . Txt

No comments:

Post a Comment