Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My loves going into the new year.

I couldn't go into 2015 without touching on some of my most favorite things of the year.


One: Little Bones hair! Ok, you all know how much I love me some little bones. So of course I had to post some of the lasted hairs from Nova. I can't really put my finger on it, the hair is just magic. The styles are awesome and all the colors..I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Two: Mesh bodies!!!
Though I still love my mesh parts like SN boobs or Linc booties, mesh bodies have come in when the grid has really needed something to keep us less seamy and our appliers to a minimum.  My favorite right now, Maitreya's Lara! This body is gorgeous.

Three: My renewed love for Glam Affair along with Modish skins. Today, I am in Glam Affairs' Africa tone. I'm digging it!

Happy New Years Everyone!!
<3 Jaliyah

Credits:
Hair- Little Bones-  
1st pic:little bones. Widow
2nd pic:little bones. Diamonds
3rd pic:little bones. Sapphire
4th pic:little bones. Lush

Skin- Glam Affair- December-Africa 01 (The Arcade)

Body-Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

No comments:

Post a Comment