Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Meet Whatever's Emily

The new Whatever skin has arrived. Meet Emily! She comes in 8 different tones and 5 brow colors,cleavage and all the appliers imaginable! I am wearing Emily with my Maitreya body.
This skin is so pretty and I like the way I look in it. The belly is soft, which is a plus for me. I don't wan't to look too toned. I like a soft womanly midsection.

The brows differ with each brow color but that's ok. I actually like the style of each of them.



Out now so pick up a demo and buy this beauty!
"Also get your Slink Hand&Feet, Lola, Phat Azz & Ghetto Booty appliers FOR FREE by just joining the ViP Group!"

Credits:

Hair-Rowne.Freja - Brunettes
Skin-[whatever] Emily - FATPACK (NEW)
Eyes-IKON Ardent Eyes - Leather
Body-Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (NEW)

Bra & Panty-
Dress-[Belgravia] Enhance Dress - SS - Nero
Shoes-:ESQUE: Linx Ribbon Sandal - Ink

Necklace w/ earrings- [MANDALA]Nyorai Jewelry set_Gold/Silver (50% sale)
Watch-Izzie's - Opulent Watch gold (women)

No comments:

Post a Comment