Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bad Girls are More Fun

So a lot has been going on in rl that has kept me from blogging as much as I would like. Don't worry though, I'm back on track. After a root canal, breaking the adapter connection from the back of my laptop and needing it replaced..and trying to pass the time with long sessions of dead island (woot yeahhh)  I'm posting!!

Thankfully I pulled in Amaiah for a post and she steamed up the camera with this naughty reform school look. Enjoy!




Xoxo Jaliyah Latrell



On Amaiah:

Hair-Magika // Roots Edition // Andarial
Skin-*JeSyLiLO*:::Scarlett:::*LightSkin*Fatpack (NEW)
Eye-*JeSyLiLO*:::Scarlett:::*Eyes*Fatpack (NEW)
Lipstick-[PF] Elly Cosmetics <Maple> - Glam Lipstick
Shirt w/tie-Schadenfreude White Oxford Shirt/Schadenfreude You-Know-Who Necktie Pack
Skirt-/artilleri/ Ingrid highwaist skirt/shorts *black*
Heels/w stockings-N-core EMPORIUM "Fatpack 14" BOXED
Glasses-MIEL HIPSTER PEEPERS - tortoise shell
Rings-EarthStones Destiny Engagement Ring Box - Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment