Friday, November 15, 2013

Hamptons

Shoetopia is here. I went a bit crazy there and will be featuring a few of my buys in upcoming posts. Today I am wearing the cute loafers from gang/cold. You can find them at Shoetopia and they come with a hud to change color textures. I like these because they are just casual comfort and they feet with or without Slink flat feet. That is a plus there!

Still decorating my home but I thought why not take a few snaps inside my living room. I am in much need of rugs. Who would of thought those would be one of the few things I'm still struggling to find. I guess I am picky. Enough rambling...get down to Shoetopia...there is so much to see and buy!

Xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

Credits:
Hair-Magika [01] Sudden(NEW)
Skin-.Birdy. Imogen Skin  ~Peaches~ Peaches & Cream
Eyes-[theSkinnery] Chocolate eyes - Truffles
Eyebrows-Soiree - Brows / Vivian
Jacket-*chronokit* Tailored Jacket BorderA Milk
Shorts-*BOOM* Estate Shorts (sugar)
Shoes-[Gang/Cold] Florence Loafers  ( NEW @ Shoetopia)

Feet-Slink
Hands-Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment