Monday, July 14, 2014

Hair Fair Coverage Part 2

More amazing hair coming your way!

 Homage! New collaborative hair store between Kaiden Trill & Tonio Harmison.
Let's just say these guys are very talented and together they will be a force. Keep tuned because they will be around for a while. Milana is back to making amazing hairs. Mint was so unique and beautiful I had to have it. (Skin by Skinnery)

Little Bones!! We all know how much I love their styles and these were just so sexy I had to spice it up and tease in the blonde shades.  (Skin by Skinnery)

More hairs I loved so much I had to put them all together. These hairs are just as beautiful in dark tones as they are in lighter ones. It's rarer for me to buy black tones because I really love brunette but these black tones are done right! (Skin by Glance)


Xoxo Jaliyah Latrell




No comments:

Post a Comment