Sunday, April 8, 2012

Canary

So unfortunately I have been having a trying week between RL and SL it has not been fun. 
I have been trying to revamp my blog and things are not going quite the way I expected or wanted. So forgive me in advance if you see things changing quite a bit on  my blog. 

With that out the way... my LOTD. I have had this dress from vive9 in my inventory for a while and I love it . I wanted to blog it a while ago so here it is!
I love the fit of this dress and it's partial mesh. The back is sexy yet still classy and one of my favorite parts of a body is the back. 

Izzie released a cute owl necklace and I decided to wear it with this dress. It all just seemed so organic. 
The necklace has color changeable gems to match any outfit.


xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

Credits Due:

Hair-[e] Abbey - Essentials Collection
skin-*Glance Skins - Jourdan - 01
Dress-.: vive nine:. Marley BurnOut Maxi - Mustard
Shoes-BAX Prestige Boots Brown Leather
Necklace-Izzie's - Owl Necklace (mesh)(NEW)
Nails-Izzie's - French Nails
Eyeshadow-Izzie's - Shimmering Eyeshadow yellow green

No comments:

Post a Comment