Friday, July 13, 2012

HAIR FAIR 2012 Favs Pt 1

Ladies and Gents, it's that time of year. HAIR FAIR!!!! So like omgah... I have had a lot of fun running around lag free and checking out all the booths. There are of course 4 sims up and running for Hair Fair this year. I have found some lovely jewels there and I'll be sharing a few with you in the coming days. Some of my favorite hair stores weren't set up when I went and I was all sad faced but I can't wait to see everything when they finally do set up.

Here are a few of my favorites so far:

Hair-.b - issues  - dark browns  (Analog Dog) (I adore this hair<3333)

 (fd) Sunday (Brunette A) <333
LaViere- Freya Browns  &  ::Exile:: Wide Awake: Naturals (butterflies included<3)

(r)M ~ meshHair No.01 ( g o l d e n B r o w n s /w L o c k s )  & (r)M ~ meshHair No.00 ( b r o w n s ) (FREE gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment