Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Even in Death...Life

The PB to my jelly and I finally had some frand time and what did we do? Shop and blog of course lol. I dragged her down to Manticore to check out some pets and we had such a hard time not buying all of them. Ugh, these pets are amazing..really well done and just amazes me the talent that can be found in sl.

          (some reason bells black fade gloves on the claws did not rezz for me. you can see it on her blog)



So we decided to do a spooktacular blog post. Which is perfect because Costume Ball event is still going on and I had this lovely mesh dress from there by paperdoll I could wear. It was perfect for the pets I decided to buy. IMPS!!! I also got these cool monster fang teeth from #Ziau# which pushed me closer to the insanity bells brought. I had a lot of fun just hanging out and getting an outfit together to blog. Hope you guys like!



Xoxo Jaliyah

Credits Due:

Hair-Magika [01] Tomorrow
Skin--Glam Affair-  Roza - The Arcade Gacha Events 05
Eyes-:Little Pricks: Starburst Eyes Pack  w/Glow Lens
Dress-:Paper.Doll: Dark Magic V2- The Costume Ball Event
Necklace-MG - Necklace - Silver Drop Pendant - Jet
Nails-[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] MESH SQUARE NAILS - Cobweb Pack (NEW)
Teeth-#Ziau# Mesh Monster Fangs
Pets-[Manticore] Imps v2

Check out Ohhmaiblog for Bells credits

No comments:

Post a Comment