Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My new favorite day of the week!

Happy hump day everyone! Let's just say Wednesday by Essences has made this day one of my favorite yet. When this beautiful skin came out for TDR I hoped Inka would release a full line for it, and my hopes came true. This skin is beautiful. The thick brows are lovely (big fan of thicker brows) and what makes it one of my favorite skins to date is how sexy I feel wearing it.

New releases from Cynful and Jesylilo rounds out the rest of the look. Not to mention the new Sophia heels released by Gos. Could it get any better? seriously, you guys rock.



Credits:




Hair-=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Hanna" Dark Browns
Skin w tango applier-FATPACK Wednesday *Moonlight* (NEW)
Lipstick-Essences - Wednesday Lipsticks Pack 01 *dark skintones*
Eyes-*JeSyLiLO*:::NightEyes:::*Green
Shrug w/ tank & applier-[Cynful] Shruggable - Teal (NEW)
Jeans-*JeSyLiLO*:::Knotted Jeans:::*GreyDirty (NEW)
Heels-[Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection (NEW)
Breasts-Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Nails-[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] MESH SQUARE NAILS - Vintage Colors 1 (New)

No comments:

Post a Comment