Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Wizarding Faire Starts Today!

The Wizarding Faire is starting today!! You have no idea how excited I am about this event. I, like many others, loved the Harry Potter books and yes even the movies. When Mischief Managed opened up a Harry Potter world it was like Christmas came early. The build is amazing and continues to grow. The roleplay on the sim still thrives and now the Wizarding Faire is here. There are some many amazing designers/creators involved and participating in this faire that it would be crazy not to check it out. So get those pockets full of lindens and make your way down when it opens. This is just a few things that you can find at the faire and I'm sure I will be posting more to come. So stay tuned...until then....."I solemnly swear I am up to no good!"


(Yes I know I am wearing the boy uniform. It is the one available at the faire so I wanted it to be part of this post.)

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits:
Cloak-FATEplay Cloak - Bella@ (WIzarding Faire)
Hair-Baiastice_Emma hair - selective pack
Skin-Essences ~ Aime *peche (NEW)
Eyeshadow-Izzie's - Eyeliner Set (10 styles)
Brows-Soiree - Brows / Kat
Uniform-FATEplay - Donald - Black@ (WIzarding Faire)
Shoes-fri. - Lovegood.Heels (Wizarding Faire) - 24.7 Pack (Not pictured but am wearing @(Wizarding Faire)
Hands-Slink
Nails-*~*HopScotch*~* House of the Snake Nails@(Wizarding Faire)

Necklace-Essences: A Shift in Time Necklace@ (WIzarding Faire)

Book-[okkbye] Wizard Books H2 - Advanced Potion Making @ (WIzarding Faire)
Cauldron/Table-*~*HopScotch*~* Double Double Toil and Trouble*~*@ (WIzarding Faire)

No comments:

Post a Comment