Sunday, March 2, 2014

Arcade Fever Starts Now!

Oh yes! One of my favorite events just started March 1st and I have my wallet ready :) The Arcade is the only time I allow myself any type of gambling in Second Life. My first run, I pretty much got all the things I wanted and quite a few rares as well. So it's shaping up to be a good month for me.

I put this look together around the maid dress by BCC & Glam Affair's Aria skin which can both be found at The Arcade.

Also Milk released this adorable hair, Tokyo for WCF and my heels are by Lethal Couture. You can also find these heels at WCF

Hope you enjoy this look. More to come from The Arcades I am sure.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits:
Hair-*Milk* Hair~ Tokyo @ WCF
Skin--Glam Affair - Aria skin ( Asia tone ) Combination 05 @ The Arcade
Eyes-{Dead Apples} Twinkle Eyes - Cacao
Dress/w headdress- (The Arcade)
Shoes-::LC:: Sasha Pump - White Frost @ WCF

Hands & Feet - SLink

Props: All From The Arcade
{B.C.C}YumYum Mochi Tray Bear Cinnamon [Strawberry Syrup]
*MishMish* Foodies - Mr. Toast
*MishMish* Foodies - Croissant

No comments:

Post a Comment