Thursday, July 3, 2014

Out of Town

I'm out of town right now and I have to say the weather is not what I expected it to be. IT is so overcast and cold out here this summer. I almost miss the hustle and bustle of city life. However it is nice and quiet out here and I need time to just relax and enjoy some solitude. It's good for the soul.

Brought a little sunshine to myself in this post.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits:
Headband-.Pekka. Spiky roses headband snow - RARE @ OMGacha
Hair-.ploom. Peach @ The Fantasy Collective
Skin-Essences - Tila {medium01} (NEW)
Shirt-{le fil casse} coachella bound! you're a beach tee LB Rare @ OMGacha
Shorts-*BOOM* Estate Shorts (sugar)
Shoes-*BOOM* Halcyon Sandals- Rose @ Summerfest '14

Necklace-Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace (TDRF)
Watch-~Sassy!~ Just in Time watch set gacha - Pink @ OMGacha
Purse-REIGN.- BOMB BAG- BUBBLEGUM @ Manga Fair

Mermaid sign-Alouette - Wooden Mermaids Sign @ OMGacha

No comments:

Post a Comment