Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I Dream of Belleza (Venus)

So I thought I would do a look first instead of a review post for the new Belleza Venus body coming soon. Though I am still playing around with it, I wanted to show off my shape so far.  The best part about Venus has got to be the hand poses.16 in all. OMG I love them. These hands are just awesome. I can even do the "rock on" pose or give people the middle finger without having to photoshop it in. (Not that I flip people off usually, but if I ever wanted to.) Hands and feet also come with built in collection of classic nail colors. The feet are great too and they do come with the foot option to wear with shoes made for JD Feet. I haven't played around much with slink fit option.

Here's my look for the day. I did not touch the body in PS just applied a quick filter. Body as is.



Xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

Credits:
 Hair-MOON{Hair}. Unnoted - Naturals 2
Hairbase-::Modish:: Genetics  Hairbase{Browns}
Skin--Belleza- Emily Makeup 3 RARE @ The Arcade
Eyeliner-#adored - go-to liners
Eyes-[Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Chocolate
Bodysuit-Tee*fy Tiffany Bodysuit White (C88)
Shoes-JB - Chain White (From Belleza Venus pack)

Mesh Body--Belleza- Venus (Coming soon)
Necklace-Izzie's - Spike Jewelry copper white (New)

Pose on right-LUXE. - WS4Pose4 Curvy @ Swagfest 2

No comments:

Post a Comment