Monday, September 2, 2013

Mad Hatter


It's that time again guys. The Arcade is celebrating one whole year of taking all my lindens! This time around there were some special products made that I just could not wait to get my hands on. Thankfully the Arcade gods are shining down a bit on me. I got a few of rares I really wanted without feeding the machine too much.
Get on down there if you have not.

Credits:

Ears-+Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Madness) RARE  (THE ARCADE)
Hair-""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type B-4) RARE (THE ARCADE)
Skin-[PF] Harley <Opaline> - Special Edition Fatpack
Eyes-[Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - hazel (SFW)
Eyeshadow-[PF] Harley <Opaline> - Eyeshadows
Lipstick-.Birdy. {MAKEUP} lipstick - Reds
Dress-Overhigh - Gyorgyna Dress - Black
Stockings-erratic / fishnet thin / black
Shoes-Curio Obscura - Abomination Peeper Red Boots (THE ARCADE)
Earrings-[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ANDORRA Earrings
Wrists-[LWL] Cuffs and Collars (Black Throne)
Dolls-[geek.] Angel/Monster Bots Pak -(New)
Hatchet-Meat 'N' More - My Axe

Teeth- [PXL] OpenMouth Pro EXP: OpenTeeth
Hands-Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment