Friday, September 13, 2013

News from Milk & Truth!!

First, I must say... I am so happy to see how many Designers/Skin creators have embraced the Phat Azz by CK and are making appliers for it. Kudos to you all for your business savy. 


Now, I must say these panties are the cutest on the grid so far for the Azz appliers, Milk being the first to embrace that ass from the start released these most adorable panties for the Phat Azz. 
They are so cute, I had to blog every color.


Also, Truth has put out some darling new hairs this week. I am wearing two new styles in this post. Truth also has helped my inventory out by making these easy to click huds for his hair colors. I really like this Hud system. 

So get down to Truth and Milk for your avatars health today!


Credits:

Pic 1-
Hair-TRUTH HAIR Renata -  BUY ALL (NEW)
Skin- .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peaches~
Top-[Cynful] Spring Break
Panties-*Milk* My LoveLace Panty

Booty/Thighs-*L.inc* Phat Azz - (NEW)

Pic 2-
Hair- TRUTH HAIR Rocky -  BUY ALL(NEW)
Skin-.Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peaches~
Top-DN Mesh: Loes Tanktop w HUD
Panties-*Milk* My LoveLace Panty

Booty/Thighs-*L.inc* Phat Azz (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment