Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Yin & Yang

New Hair by Dura!! I love both these hairs. I'm excited to see Chiaki using mesh and look forward to seeing more and more lovely hairstyles from her. In my opinion Dura is one of the must go to stores if you are looking for short styles too. They do a wonderful job.



Milk has released these gorgeous lace tattoos. I really love that the lace goes up over the chin a little. It adds to the sexiness of this tattoo. 

Also new clutches from Gang/cold. I love the brocade print on these clutches.

xoxo Jaliyah

In Black-
Hair-*Dura-Girl*49 FAT (NEW)
Skin-*Glance Skins - Sigrid - April SKIN PACK
Liner-.Birdy. VIP {Eyeliner} Pack of 10 <3
Neck Tattoo-*Milk* My Laced Neck Tattoo Black (NEW)
Shoes-Belgravia - Patent 120_Black
Clutch-[Gang/Cold] Brocadia Clutch - Sin (NEW)
Hands-SLink
Feet- SLink

In White-
Hair-*Dura-Boys&Girls*48 FAT* (NEW)
Skin-*Glance Skins - Sigrid - April SKIN PACK
Face Lace-Izzie's - Lace Masquerade Make-Up
Lipstick-[PF] Kumi Cosmetics  <Latte> - Lip Frost
Shoes-[Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection
Clutch-[Gang/Cold] Brocadia Clutch - Innocence.
Neck Tattoo-*Milk* My Laced Neck Tattoo White (NEW)
Hands- Slink




No comments:

Post a Comment