Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cotton Candy

Swagfest 2 is coming soon, so keep an eye on your calendars.  It starts on August 30th at 7am slt time. I'm wearing one of two releases from American Beauty that will be at the event.  The bustier and skirt are fun and sexy. I paired it with the heels from Overhigh and this little bone hair that will be available at @ No.21 tomorrow.

This hair inspired this look actually. Not only am I enjoying the new textures & colors but  two other awesome things have happened. Lola sizes now available on little bone hairstyles! I just bought a new pair of fitted boobies so this will come in handy.  Also in this hair there is the streak option. I changed the bangs into a blue/pink combination and I just love it.


Make sure you hit up these events when they open and don't forget a purse full of lindens.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits:
 Hair-little bones. Stardust @ No. 21 (tomorrow)
Skin-Essences {Alex} Gacha
Lipstick-R.icielli - I'M GLAM Makeup Kit
Eyes-.:\\M//:. Gwen Eyes - Fatpack
Top-[AB] Top Bustier JEM (Coming to Swagfest 2)
Skirt-[AB] Bebe Skirt Black (Coming to Swagfest 2)
Shoes-OVH - Luv Boots . Onyx (New)

Earring-[LX] Mermaid Studs Gold
Necklace-.Pekka. Supernatural pentacle necklace @Fantasy Collective
Watch-[F]oil- Tall Watch Cuffs (New)

No comments:

Post a Comment