Saturday, August 9, 2014

Mermaid

C88's birthday bash and Fantasy Gacha Carnival  both opened on August 8th and I must say I enjoyed shopping at these two events.

Clawtooth's hair for C88 inspired this picture and when I went to FGC and saw a mermaid tail by Pure Poison it was like it all just came together for me. MudSkin for C88 just gave me the look I wanted for this shot. She looks so sweet and curious of the depths around her and it just worked beautifully.
Hope you enjoy!

xoxo Jaliyah



Credits:
Hair-Clawtooth: Poseidon's Gal (Enchanting Brunettes Pack) @ C88
Skin-[ MUDSKIN ]_Zes @ Collabor88
Eyeshadow-MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Beach
Eyes-IKON Lucid Eyes - Coffee
Top-Pure Poison - Brown & Silver Skeleton Mermaid Bra @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Tail-Pure Poison - Pirate Mermaid Tail [BOXED] - RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival

Body chain-SB :: Orion Goddess Bodychain - Gold
Bracelets-illmatic :: Lena Pendant Bracelet - Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment