Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Animal Magnetism

January was a nice month for new purchases! I few things happened that made me smile.
One being the  Ri'celli sale of course. Where I bough these beautifully horns from. I believe the sale is still going, 50L on everything.

Another sale was the truth district sale. A few stores had a 50% off sale on their designs at this location.
While I was there, I got a good deal on Curios skin Downtown. I love the face on this one and the lips are just kissable.

Spearsong released their animal print minis and I must say , they sizzle. Love the length and how sexy my legs look *winks* From rainbow zebra print to black leopard..you will find one you like.

Gok released pearl drop clutches of all colors. I'm wearing the leopard print one with my dress. They come with  built in poses and different attachment points.


xoxo Jaliyah

Credit due:

Hair-.: vive9 :. Ironed in Brunette Tones
Skin-:GP: Acorn [Dark] Downtown-Pure 1
Eyes-FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Hazel (M)
Dress-.:SS:. BLACK LEOPARD MINI
Shoes-[PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Black
Gloves-Izzie's - Leather Gloves
Eyeliner-Flirt - Blood Drop
Nails-Izzie's - French Nails
Purse-GoK- Pearl Drop Clutch Bag Leopard [Fashionably Late]
Horns-R.icielli - MATEUS DEER HORNS /antiquegold

No comments:

Post a Comment