Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Someday would lead me back to you.

Two posts in one day? no way...yes , yes way. More goodies I wanted to share with you that I picked up at Collabor88 tonight.  I'm a bookworm and when I saw the yummy necklace, I just had to have it! It's called classic literature necklace and I bought the option with multiple books.

Also cute mesh heels from Ingenue! The Gatsby heels are classic and look great on my feet. <3 mesh.
The dresses from sea hole are lovely at collabor88, although I only used the top portion of the dress. It's nice to know you can mix and match up parts and it works.

Izzie's is on a roll when it comes to nails. I'm loving the classic basic nails set and the metallic. There were lots of earthy tones to chose from. Must have , so go get them all!


xoxo Jaliyah
Credits due:

hair-[e] Quirky - Essentials Collection
skin-:Curio: Downtown-Pure-Acorn
eyes-ROZENA ~Tempt Eye(Dark)~ cinnamon
shirt-The Sea Hole - Nausicaa Dress - Walnut (top only)
shorts-JANE - shorts.bobby.charcoal
shoes-Ingenue :: Gatsby Heels :: Chestnut
necklace-(Yummy) Classic Literature Necklace - Multiple
bracelet-EarthStones Neisha Bracelet - Brown/Tigers Eye/Moss Agate
ring-[bellballs] Cheetah Metal Ring- Gold
nails-Izzie's - Metallic Nails (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment