Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gok'd Up


So, I was putting this outfit together for today's look, channeling my inner Pink Lady (grease) and my sis stopped by. She's like I have a varsity look too! I'm like reallly.. and she puts it on. What do you know we are both Gok fans! So I said.. " sit down, you are blogging with me" *Laughs* My sis has one of the flyest styles in SL.  I envy the way she can put an outfit together. Hopefully she will start a blog one day so I can perv her credits.




In love with the new Winged sneaks from 2real.  <333
xoxo Jaliyah Latrell


On Me:
Hair-Tameless Hair Moira - Mega Pack
Skin-Essences - Indy Gentle TDR 70l
Top-GoK- Minnie LH Varsity
Shorts- *T.Whore*- Vintage Jeans Black
Socks-GoK- Thigh High Socks Black
Shoes-F-WINGS SHOES BOX
Makeup-  *BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick /!Admiral Spicy! Soaphy (Smokey Eyeshadow)
Earrings/chain-Chain RR Long Platinum  -RYCA-
Bracelets-BANGLE-LEE SILVER          -RYCA-

On Taya:

Hair-: !lamb. Glass Candy hair
Hairbase- REMORSE- Cassie Hairbase
Skin- ::vive nine:: Lyse
Top- GoK- Varsity Vest red
Bra- *T.Whore*- Delice Lingerie Giraffe
Pants- GoK- Crimple pants
Shoes- [Z3]- Yeezy 2
Lipstick- ::vive nine:: Lyse Lips
Earrings-LaGyo- Olrich earrings
Necklace- Blessed- Vintage Chanel Gold Chain
Necklace2- Blessed- Classic gold Herringbone Necklace
Ring-: ::HH:: Hucci Spring Fashion Rings
Ring2-  LaGyo- Culture shock ring

No comments:

Post a Comment