Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kumi In Love

The wait is over ladies!!.  I know I am not the only one who has been in love with Kumi by Pink Fuel since the first teaser Mochi put on Flickr. Now you can have your very own. I'm not sure exactly when it will be available but I am pretty sure within the next few days.
So get your pocket books out, your bf/husbands credit card and get ready to run to Pink Fuel!

 My favorite tone is Java of course!




Xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

Credits Due:


Hair-[e] Studio - Essentials Collection
Skin-[PF] Kumi <Java> - FATPACK ( Coming very Soon) <3 Mochi
Lashes-MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings - BLACK
eyes-.ID. Mirror Darker / Brown
Dress-:Paper.Doll: Strapless Sundress: Nude - NEW
Shoes- Leverocci - Python 130 - Camel
Earrings-MG - Earrings - Roho - GOLD
Necklace-MG - Necklace - Roho Drop Pendant - GOLD
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]

No comments:

Post a Comment