Monday, July 29, 2013

Captured

Milk has released these amazing Forest Horns for SFW and they work with the new materials content in SL. Seriously guys, these are awesome!! I think I spent the first day just changing windlights and local lighting to see all the different effects that happen with these. Go get them!


My Ugly Dorothy will be releasing Norah soon and it is another beautiful skin by Sopha! With all the different makeup options,eyebrows and the break up of makeups on layers makes this yet another very customizable skin. Keep an eye out for it's release.

Soedara never fails to release wonderful creations for the gorean/bdsm communities. It brings back some memories of my past roleplay explorations into this world and I sure wish I had her designs back then <3

Credits:

Horns-*Milk* My Forest Horns Bark ( NEW)@SFW
Hair-(fd) Sunday (Brunette A)
Skin-*MY UGLYDOROTHY -Norah Tone 2 - (Coming Soon)
Face Jewels-~Soedara~ Cihuapilli Face Jewels Sidh
Outfit-~subOrdination~ by Soedara Rogue Sirik {Brown Rust} (NEW)
Hands-Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture/casual
Hand-Appliers- My UGLYDOROTHY hand appliers.
Feet-Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Hand-Appliers- My UGLYDOROTHY hand appliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment