Sunday, July 28, 2013

Meet Harley!

Harley by Pink Fuel is here!! As promised here is my Harley Post!! So ....omg..I did not expect to have taken so many pictures but there was just so much about this skin I loved I had to share my favorite things.

Firstly, Eyelid options!! It's almost like having more than one skin really, especially if you factor in the button nose options as well. (button nose is my favorite)



Just a few of my favorite makeups. I know you are like a few?! Yep, I couldn't possibly show them all. Each color had 3 wear options and I don't think my eyes could take much more in Photoshop :P Sorry for the pictures. They are a bit funky because I didn't want to do any embellishments to the skins.

Lastly but certainly not least. My favorite tones!



Seriously ladies, If you have not picked up this awesome skin, do so now. Harley is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you again Mochi <3~

Credits:
Hair- Baiastice 
Lingerie- Luck Inc
xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

No comments:

Post a Comment