Thursday, November 14, 2013

Leather & Spikes

The Shops released a new skin named Deja...LOVE. I really do love this skin. The lips are just everything I ever wanted in a skin. I have been doing a bit of skin shopping this month and when I saw Deja I thought maybe it would be for the best not to demo it. But alas I did and I am really happy I did. It is a gorgeous skin.

Also the long awaited Quinn heels from Hyper have been released and they do not disappoint. I love them, I love all the options and colors for them. At 700L for all you get, you would be crazy not to buy them. So get down there and get these beauties on your feet.

xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

Credits:
Hair-(Chemistry) Hair - Harlie - HUD.2 (NEW)
Skin-THESKINSHOP (21) (SKIN) 'Deja' (Ebony) (NEW)
Eyes-{D.A} Group Gift Real Eyes - Brown
Jacket/w shirt-DN Mesh: Wacko Jacket w HUD (NEW)
Pants-Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants * All Colours S
Shoes->.H.C.< QUINN (NEW)
Nails-Izzie's - Claw Nails Gatcha 

Earrings-PP - Spiked Pierce Earrings 
Necklace-MG - Necklace - Shadow Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment