Friday, November 1, 2013

Wifey

This skin by Modish <33333 I love love it. Xia is one of my favorite skins right now. I love the way It looks on my shape and I feel a Blazian vibe when I wear it.

Another great release? The new addition colors and reworked Hud by Exile. I am wearing the hair color Greystone. I am addicted to it. I love the salt and pepper streaks I can say this is my favorite color to date.  It just speaks to me. Also Exile released a few new hair styles so get down there and pick them up. I am wearing Forever Yours.

Renegade's knotted dress, mmmhmm. Another fav of mine. I love this store for it's urban sexy style. If you haven't been there, go check it out!

Xoxo

Jaliyah Latrell


Credits:
Hair-Exile::Forever Yours Blacks (NEW)
Skin-::Modish:: Xia {Caramel} skins (NEW)
Lipstick-MONS / Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss2
Dress-.Renegade. Knotted Maxi Dress - Black
Shoes-[Gos] Boutique - Eva Slingback - Black Leather
Necklace-24K Latvian Silver Necklace
Purse--FAUN- Diamond Girl Plush Coin Purse -FATPACK- (NEW)
Hands-Slink
Breasts- Lolas Tangos Updated!
Teeth- PXL

No comments:

Post a Comment