Friday, February 28, 2014

Flower Girl

What can I say. I felt like being cutesy and soft today. The new hair from Little Bones inspired this look. I tinted the roses to a deeper pink. Yay for mod mesh hair!


My dress is by Wappen, Heels by Hucci are a new group gift, so pick them up and while there buy a few of the other colors available!

Also though it's hard to see, my anklets by Retro are just adorably dainty and I just <3 them.

Credits:
Hair- little bones. Eden (NEW)
Skin & Makeup-Izzie's - Maci Skin natural
Eyes-IKON Perspective Eyes - Scoria
Eyebrows-[Buzz] Essentials - Katie Brows & Anatomy Eyebrow Eraser
Dress-[::WAPPEN::] GAORI dress_white (NEW)
Shoes-::HH:: Hucci Group Gift-Payson Sandals (NEW)

Earrings-(Yummy) Jennifer Pearl Set
Necklace-MG - Necklace - Pearls - Colour Mixing Necklaces - FATPACK
Ankle Bracelets-Retro'. ribbon anklet silver (NEW)

Hands & Feet-SLink

No comments:

Post a Comment