Sunday, February 2, 2014

Izzie's Maci and baby

So, I must give it to Izzie for giving me a reason to wear my baby bump around. I bought it because I'm really into getting all possibly attachments as a blogger but had not really saw anything made compatible with the new release of Apply May's baby bump.

 Izzie comes to the rescue and makes appliers for my little bump and now I can show it off.

Also Maci, the recent skin release from Izzie's is just lovely. So get down there if you haven't and pick it up today :D

Credits:


Hair-=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Kim" Blacks and White
Skin-Izzie's - Maci Skin medium
Eyelashes-.: fiore :. Natural Mesh Lashes v1 & Hud (from Jasmine mesh head)
Eyes-New Faces  Arianna Eyes
Lingerie-[Cynful] Deliciosa - White (Full Release)

Hands-Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet-Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Breasts-Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Baby bump-Apple May Designs - Baby Bump
Baby bump applier-Izzie's - Baby Bump Skin Applier HUD (NEW)
Booty-*L.inc* Phat Azz

No comments:

Post a Comment