Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And all I ever wanted..

I felt like being comfy today.. so I'm walking around the house in my barefeet and comfortable clothing after a longggg day at work. I love mg job most the time but some days are just more trying than others.

Two new releases though I had to showcase. Dura released a new boys hair aka unisex :) It's a short boyish pixie do that I actually love on my avatar.  Dura has also retired and introduced new colors to fall in love with. This one is Irish Coffee.

JeSyLiLO released the beautiful Heather based on a real life celebrity. I like this skin. It's kind of unique and soft, more natural. It also comes with some really colorful makeups as well as natural.
I'm wearing it in the bronze tone.




xoxo Jaliyah

Credits Due:

Hair-*Dura-Boy*31  Irish Coffee
Skin-*JeSyLiLO*:::Heather:::*BronzSkin*Fatpack
Eyes-! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Deep

Top shirt-.:vive nine:. Dakota Tied Up Tee - DarkGrey
undershirt--tb- Tied Up Tank - White
Pants-(Milk Motion) My harem pants *white*

No comments:

Post a Comment