Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I have my own cross to bear.

Krea is having a 50% off sale so I picked up a few things including these shimmery cross leggings.
So stop in, the prices are nice!

New Skin from Jesylilo! I'm wearing  Onyx in the Dark skin tone :)

Also don't forget to go to collabor88 if you have not yet. They have two areas of things to buy.  I got this chilly Icicle necklace and earrings from Earthstone...which happens to be a very lovely store.



XoXo Jaliyah

Credits due:



Hair-Action Womens Hair Natalie - Essentials [4Pack]
Skin-*JeSyLiLO*:::Onyx:::*DarkSkin*Fatpack
Lipstick-[PF] Elly Cosmetics <Cocoa> - Pop Lipstick
Dress-imc :: basic Cotton Dress-Black
Leggings-{K}Rea Cross Sequined Leggings W/B
Shoes-TART Sienna Boot Black
Belt-Emery - Belt Double #Black
necklace-EarthStones Icicle Necklace - Crystal Ice
Bracelet-(Milk Motion) My silver cuffs
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]

No comments:

Post a Comment