Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!!

Another year has passed! I can't believe its almost 2012. Time waits for no one so I wish you all a productive and prosperous new year!

This post is bittersweet because it's the end of 50 linden Friday reign. I just want to thank Barb for all she has done and the designers for contributing such wonderful creations week after week. The final 50L Friday went out with a big bang!! Many of the designers this time around put out more than one or two things for the last event and I can't wait to blog all the cute stuff I got. For now and in preparation for the new year, I'm wearing the sequin mini dresses from Tres Blah. They are gorgeous and the reflection on the dresses really bring these dresses to life.

Also, Filthy has released another skin called Nathalie and I am wearing it with the gold dress. It's soft and the makeups are subtle, which is what I like!

xoxo Jaliyah

p.s- sorry for the crappy picture, since SL update they have looked horrible!

Credits Due-

Me in Gold-

Hair-::Exile:: Asa: Dark Browns
Skin-:F: Nathalie  (NEW)
Dress- -tb- Sequin Dress - Gold
Shoes-N-core ULTRAPLATFORM "Fatpack" 18 colors
Earrings-[bellballs] Cresent Earring- Gold
Nails-Candy Nail : LE.LOOK! la femme - Nails - (Brown)



Me in Silver-

Hair-[LeLutka]-MOURRAY hair/Dark Brunette
Skin-:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ Natural Olive ]
Dress- -tb- Sequin Dress - Silver(FLF)
Shoes-[PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Black
Earrings-(epoque) Amen Earrings - Obsidian (FLF)
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment