Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cool Shades Bro.

So I stopped in to Collabor88 and saw these cool arse shades by Intrigue Co. They always make these really nice old school/retro items and this is just another creation I will be wearing a lot by them. These glasses scream the cool kids and/or rejects that hang out at the park instead of school , smoking a joint. (drugs are bad kids, mmk?)


So I had to rock it out with the cute varsity jacket by Illmatic and shorts by bellballs. The varsity jackets look good layered with a tank but I wanted to show a little skin with my high waist shorts.



xoxo Jaliyah

Credits due:

Hair-!lamb. Glass Candy - Grayscale Pack
Skin-[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ Natural Olive ]
Top-IMC :: Varsity Jacket - Grey (Thank you!)
Bottom-[bellballs] Two Tone High Waist Shorts- Dark Wash
Shoes-ISON - girl panic boots (black)
Shades-Intrigue Co. - Stay Classy glasses (Collabor88)
Piercings-- .HoD. - Fallen Piercing - Razor - Female

No comments:

Post a Comment