Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lethal Beauty

So many finds and/or new releases made me so happy the past few days. One being Ironed by Vive9... OMG I love this hair. I love the length on it, the deep roots that come with every color in pack and the fact that it really looks like I just ironed my hair. It's just so sexy , I could walk around in it naked with heels on and be content.


Speaking of heels.....GOODNESS! I love the barrel heels by Illmatic. She revised the old ones and these are so fierce! I love the shape of the shoe, the metal spikes adorning the back and she smooth thick steel of the barrel. I feel like if I had them on in real life, I would be comforted by the thickness of the heel lol. I think Kaiden did a beautiful job with the revive, even though the old one were bad assed too.

I'm wearing Ciara dress by Lethal Couture and I <3 it! It's actually a hooded dress, which is a style I love but I'm wearing it without the hood to show off the hair :).



xoxo-Jaliyah

Credits Due:

Hair-.: vive9 :. Ironed in Brunette Tones
Skin-[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ Natural Olive ] <3333
Eyes-FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Hazel (S)

Dress-::LC:: Hooded Ciara Dress
Belt-Izzie's - Belt black (from silk skirt)
Stockings-*Sheer* Tights 19: Zigzag Black
Shoes-imc :: Revived Barrels - Black

Eyeshadow-Ferrishyn Makeup box- Delicious Greys
Piercings-::[annaA]:: Face Piercing "Weakness" _ onyx
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]

No comments:

Post a Comment