Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dura & Collabor88

So I had to do another post just because I really love the new hair releases from Dura.  This is the second one released recently and it's so classic and adorable. I love the medium length curls and it frames the face beautifully.

Also Collabor88 has new collections out. There are some beautiful finds there as always. One of them being the part mesh dress by Ingenue named Cyd. You can buy them in earthy tones for 88L. I love the style of the dress and how it hugs my curves. Also I believe all dresses should have mesh pieces if not completely all mesh, because it moves with your body. No more stiff skirts :)



Wishing you all happy holidays and a prosperous New Year!!
xoxo Jaliyah 

Credits Due-

Hair-*Dura-Girl*31(Black)resize
Skin-[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ Natural Olive ]
Eyes-! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Green Fatpack v2
Dress-Ingenue :: Cyd Dress :: Cocoa - Collabor888
Shoes-[PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Black
Necklace-8 String Necklaces - Gold
Nails-ANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]

No comments:

Post a Comment