Saturday, December 24, 2011

I want you to know..

Awesome releases from Dura this week. The new boy hair is a collab between Dura and Gabriel for the GABRIEL Winter Collection. Even though it's labeled boys , Dura has this wonderful way of making all her hair Unisex.


I went for a grey theme because it's freaking cold and gloomy in California today. I do hope it clears up for Xmas eve. Poised released these cute little jackets and my jeans are part of "keep me warm" by Beautiful dirty rich.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits due:


Hair-::GB:: & *Dura*  Knit Cap
Skin-[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ Natural Olive ]
Eyes-! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Hazel Fatpack v2
Jacket-::Poised:: SHOT Jacket Coal
Shirt-[VG] Beater Tanktop- Black
Pants-...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Keep Me Warm Jeans
Boots-<TheAbyss> Grunge_Boots[Black]

No comments:

Post a Comment