Friday, December 2, 2011

Birds of a feather

On my search for casual dresses I walked into paperdolls. It's been maybe a year since I have gone there and I was pleasantly surprised to see right off the bat a few items I wanted. One of them being this off the shoulder dress. I like the thin leather waist belt and the fullness of the skirt.  The color is a earthier red that goes  lovely with the skin color of my avatar. The skirt is a mid-thigh length and shows off my legs in a tasteful way.


As soon as I put it on I knew I wanted to pair it with dramatic earrings. Fringe cuff earrings from bellballs were perfect for the look I wanted to go for. They were big, unique and made a statement. I love feather earrings, I have a couple in my RL jewelry case and I wish I had these! I love the color blend and wanted to match my heels to bring them in more.

The highly customizable platform heels from HoC answered my prayers. I love these pumps because there's many different combinations of colors and prints available to play around with. the platform, upper part of the pump and the heel are all texture change. The colors/patterns can match most outfits you may have in your inventory.

xoxo Jaliyah 

Credits Due:


Hair-[kik]hair-Ken(night black)
Skin-::dUTCH tOUCH:: ::Jaliah:: - CafeNOIR
Eyes-FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Hazel (M)
Dress--paper.doll- Chloe: Rouge
Shoes-HOC Industries - Platform Pumps

Earrings-bellballs/PIDIDDLE - Fringe Cuff Earrings / TrendSetter Set
EyeLiner1 -*BOOM* Aegyo Sal (under eye enhancers)
EyeLiner2-*BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara gluttony pack

No comments:

Post a Comment