Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tonight I'mma get a little crazy

Today is the last day for the Emery 50% off sale. If you haven't made it over there, hurry up! I bought this cute leather jacket. I love the worn broken in feel of it. I also got these sexy cheeky shorts there. I love how they wear on my avatar.

I'm wearing a bustier under the jacket by Blah and my mesh boots are Decor. I picked them up when they were just 50L, what a bargain.


xoxo Jaliyah

Credit Due:

Hair-!lamb. Phenomena - Ink
skin--Belleza- Aiko tan 11 HB cleavage
Eyes-FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Warm Silver (M)
jacket-Emery - Jacket Sheena #Black
top-Blah. (Black Rose) Short Bustier
shorts-Emery - Short Animal #Black
shoes-**DECO - MESH Madison Boots (licorice)**
Earrings-[bellballs] Trendy Tribal Earring's- Snow Leopard
makeup-[[Mozz]] Cosmetics - Glittery Smokey Eye (Silver)

No comments:

Post a Comment