Thursday, December 8, 2011

Come on over..

I really love the new hair from Love. The options and add on available makes this hair versatile. You can change the front highlights to different colors. The fatpack, which I bought comes with a hud for all the hair colors available. I couldn't chose which color I wanted most and the fatpack price was too good to pass up. You can also buy a add on cut for the part that is shaved. I'm not wearing it in this shot but it's a must have add on. It is also color change and gives the hair a different vibe.

Bad romance has some very sexy dresses out now. I picked up a few things, one being this hot little dress number. I love animal print, and I like how this print is toned down but still visible. The back is a series of straps going across and gives a nice view of your backside. I felt so sexy I had to amp up my cleavage for the shot :P


My ring is by the store {Rangs}, which you can guess makes all types of rings for your avatar to accessories with. The Ankhs ring comes in black, silver and gold.  I love this symbol because it represents life and it reminds me to live it to the fullest.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits Due:

Hair-(love) hair fatpack - cameron
Skin-[PF] Elly <Honey> - Pure/Angelic
Eyes- ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Imperial Purple
Dress--(BR)- Mini Dress / Look My Ass / Leo Black
Under garment-HouseofFox :: LeatherGarter
Shoes-[PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Black
Ring-{ Rangs. } Dat Ankh (Bloggers)
Earrings-::MOOD:: Vengeance Glam Earrings - Gun MetalPublish Post
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]
Liner-*BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara gluttony pack

No comments:

Post a Comment