Saturday, December 10, 2011

Everything you heard was true...

Two new releases I wanted to blog about comes from the very talented designers of Dura and Ison.
I must tell you they happen to be two of my favorite stores to shop at and it doesn't take much to see why.

Dura released another wonderfully styled hairdo for ladies and gents alike. This is the new Emo hair 07.
The things chaiki can do with prims! You really have to look closely at the work she does and appreciate how much effort and time she puts into placing each strand. I use to dabble in making hair years ago and I know just how much time goes into doing this.


Another beautifully done design comes to us by way of Ison. I adore these fur vests. They are sophisticated as well as versatile. I am all about buying items I can dress up or down and still look great in. The texture is realistic and the construction is figure flattering. You must buy the fatpack because each color is a must have.

Xoxo Jaliyah

Credits Due:

Hair-**Dura-Emo**07 FAT (NEW)
Skin--Belleza- Aiko Tan
Vest-ISON - belted fur vest- Snow (NEW)
Top -[N] draped neck cozy knit - natural
Pants-Armidi Limited - Kogo Skinny Pants [Egg Shell]
Shoes-[PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Russett
Earrings-Izzie's - Angular Earrings gold (GATCHA) <3
Bracelet-Izzie's - Angular Bangles gold (GATCHA)<3
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment