Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Colder than a polar bear's toenails.

O M G, it is definitely feeling like Winter here in California. My poor nose keeps running, my outerwear needs a serious update to take on the weather and no matter how many times I wrap my scarf around my head I am still cold.

So, I had to do a wintery post so my avatar doesn't have to suffer like I do. Beautiful Dirty Rich put out some really warm clothing. The jacket and the dress is from BDR. They pretty much cover all the colors in their fatpacks and though my dress is having a bit of a malfunction *cough* my Mesh hair from Wasabi Pills is keeping my left boob pretty warm. Yay mesh!

Apply May Design snuggies are nice and warm. I like the color combinations they come in and the fur lining on these boots keep my feet at a comfortable temp. For extra measure I pulled on my tights from RIDDLE and Scrunched socks from Maitreya. Nice and toasty!!


xoxo Jaliyah

Credits Due:

Hair-/Wasabi Pills/ Orion FEM Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Skin-[PF] Elly <Honey> - Angelic (dkbrow)
Eyes-FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Peach (M)
Eye makeup-[ni.Ju] Winter Bear Set PW
Coat-...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Keep Me Warm (Black)
Dress-...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Waiting 4 U (White) I think the dress may be a bonus?
Leggings-** [ RIDDLE ] ** Cozy Tights - Dark Grey 2
Socks-Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks  * All Colors
Shoes-(AMD) Sculpted Snuggies - Coal *White*
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]
Necklace-(fd) Crystal Necklace - Star

No comments:

Post a Comment