Monday, December 12, 2011

Hey foxy lady!

Collabor88 has a new collection out and of course I bought just about everything there. I don't wear fur in RL but dammit if these fox furs aren't cute.  You get 3 of them for 88L, who can beat that? Also I adore anya's creations and talent. These furry friends come in Arctic(white) red and black.

Vive9 has been a fav haunt for sometime but I must admit I have not stopped in for a while. I'm so glad I did today though! I love the new hair releases they put out and I'm wearing  Poland Highlander Bun which happens to be one of my favs. The deep root options are really nice and I'm wearing this messy, sexy bun in Auburn.

Mstyle put out the much anticipated Didi pumps and it was worth the wait. I wish I could of got them all, but my linden balance has taken a hit lately... shopping til I drop. or in this case broke hehe.

My purse and jewelry are new releases  from Izzie's <3 I love the little clutch purses and they come in  a beautiful array of colors . My angular earrings and bracelets are in the Gatcha machine in the discount area of Izzie's and for 20L a play...who could resist.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits due:

Hair-.: vive9 :. Poland Highlander Bun in Brunette Tones
Skin-[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ Natural Olive ]
Eyes-FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Hazel (S)
Dress-.:Vive9:. Twisted Cut Dress - Taupe
Shoes-Mstyle DIDI Pumps - Black
Fur-!Ohmai for Collabor88 - A Lil' Foxy (Red Fox) (NEW)
Purse-Izzie's - Clutch cream
Earrings-Izzie's - Angular Earring brown
Bracelet-Izzie's - Angular Bangles brown
Piercings-- .HoD. - Fallen Piercing - Razor - Female

No comments:

Post a Comment