Monday, December 19, 2011

The holidays are here!

It's that time of year and I have found myself quite busy. Even still, I wanted to blog before too much time went by. Though I love the holidays, I can't wait until its over so I can get back to relaxing. The best part about this time of year is that I am off for 2 weeks, oot oot!



Here's my look for the day. New cute sweaters from Izzie's and gatchas filled with christmasy necklaces. Love these boots that are color change. They come with the socks which are also color change from Severed Gardens.

xoxo  Jaliyah Latrell

Credits due:

Hair-.: vive nine :. Poland Highlander Bun in Brunne (deeproots)
Skin-*JeSyLiLO*::2012Dec::*DollSkin*Fatpack
Top-Izzie's - Reindeer Sweater (Perfect Wardrobe)
Pants-...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Keep Me Warm Jeans
Boots w/ Socks-*{ SeVered GarDeN }* Dana * BOOTS
Necklace-Izzie's - Gingerbread Star Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment